SSTC

Brambles Walk, Wellington

Bed icon  2    Bath icon  2    receptions icon  1

Asking Price, £35,950

Save Saved
Contact Us

For further details on this property please call us

01952 632140


Book a Viewing

Features

  • 25% shared ownership
  • Two double bedrooms
  • Family bathroom, en-suite and WC
  • Cul-de-sac location
  • Driveway and enclosed rear garden
  • EPC - B

Full Details

25% share This beautifully presented two bedroom home is situated in a cul-de-sac position. Located within walking distance of local amenities such as supermarkets and the train station. Internally the property comprises of a kitchen, downstairs WC, lounge, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite. Externally the property benefits from its own driveway and enclosed rear garden. This property is offered currently as a 25% share, we have been advised that this can be increased to 100% and is a great opportunity to get onto the property ladder. Early viewing is HIGHLY reccomended. ***Offered with no upward chain*** Entrance hall Kitchen (8ft03x 8ft03) With linoleum flooring, ceiling light point, window to front aspect, range of wall and base units, 1 1/2 sink with mixer tap and draining board, gas hob with extractor hood, electric oven, space for fridge freezer and washing machine. WC With linoleum flooring, window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, low level WC, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin. Lounge (15ft5 x 13ft05 MAX) With carpeted flooring, ceiling light point, radiator, patio doors to rear garden, storage cupboard. Bathroom With linoleum flooring, panelled bath, part tiled walls, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, window to rear aspect, ceiling light point. Bedroom One (10ft09 x 11ft10) With carpeted flooring, ceiling light point, window to front aspect, radiator, access to en-suite En-suite With linoleum flooring, low level WC, shower enclosure, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin, window to front aspect. Bedroom Two (10ft1 x 8ft08) With carpeted flooring, ceiling light point, radiator, window to rear aspect. Rear garden Mostly Laid to lawn with slabbed area and gate to driveway. Tenure We have been advised that this property is a 25% share. The monthly rent for the remaining 75% is £270.68 (over 11 months). Services we have been advised that this property is connected to all mains services, this has NOT been tested by Foden property.
Floorplan for Brambles Walk, Wellington
EPC Graph for Brambles Walk, Wellington

Book a Viewing

1About You


@

2Pick a Day


  1. This Week
  2. Next Week
  3. In a Fortnight

3Select a Time



About Us

Foden Property Estate Agents are an independent firm of estate agents based in the Lawley, Telford.

Read More
About Us

Expert Valuation

How much is your property worth? Stop wondering and find out, with a property valuation from Foden Property.

Book Here
Valuation

Meet the Team

Meet the Team that keep Foden Property moving.

Read More
Meet the Team

Register

Register for Property Updates

Register Here
Register

Selling

Selling your most valuable asset can seem really daunting and you need to be sure that the agent you choose will do their best to achieve you the best possible sale price for your property.

Read More
Sales

Letting

Finding a tenant for your property is only the beginning of being a Landlord.

Read More
Lettings

Blog

All the latest news from Foden Property.

Read More
News

Contact Us

Contact us here and we can assist you further.

Contact Us
Contact Us
Rightmove Zoopla The Association of Residential Letting Agents National Association of Estate Agents