For sale

Birchfield Way

Bed icon  2    Bath icon  1    receptions icon  1

Asking Price, £37,500

Save Saved
Contact Us

For further details on this property please call us

01952 632140


Book a Viewing

Features

  • Shared Ownership - 25 %
  • Lounge, Kitchen & Ground Floor Cloaks
  • Two Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
  • Enclosed Rear Garden
  • Allocated Parking
  • EPC - B

Full Details

SHARED OWNERSHIP ** 25 % Situated on the ever popular Birchfield Way, this well presented two bedroom property offers a great opportunity. Offering spacious accommodation this property offers Kitchen, lounge / Diner and W.C to the ground floor whilst the first floor benefits from two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property boasts an enclosed rear garden and an allocated parking space. ** Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended ** Entrance Hallway With ceiling light point, doors to useful storage cupboard, W.C, lounge and : Kitchen 11'4 x 6'0 With a range of wall mounted and base units, window to front aspect. W.C With w.c and handwash basin. Lounge 13'2 x 11'6 With ceiling light point, window and patio doors to rear garden. Carpeted Staircase to First Floor Landing With doors to all first floor rooms. Bedroom One 10'11 x 7'8 With carpet, ceiling light point, built in wardrobes, window to rear aspect. Bedroom Two 9'8 x 6'11 With carpet, ceiling light point, storage cupboard, window to front aspect. Bathroom With bath and overhead shower, W.C, pedestal handwash basin. Rear Garden Mainly laid to lawn with paved pathway, fencing to all sides and gated access to rear parking. Tenure We are advised that this property is Leasehold and the vendor is selling 25% share, The other 75% is owned by Sanctuary Homes. The current rent paid to Sanctuary, inclusive of the service charge is £288.49 Per month currently. Allocated Parking To the rear of the property.
Floorplan for Birchfield Way
EPC Graph for Birchfield Way

Book a Viewing

1About You


@

2Pick a Day


  1. This Week
  2. Next Week
  3. In a Fortnight

3Select a Time



About Us

Foden Property Estate Agents are an independent firm of estate agents based in the Lawley, Telford.

Read More
About Us

Expert Valuation

How much is your property worth? Stop wondering and find out, with a property valuation from Foden Property.

Book Here
Valuation

Meet the Team

Meet the Team that keep Foden Property moving.

Read More
Meet the Team

Register

Register for Property Updates

Register Here
Register

Selling

Selling your most valuable asset can seem really daunting and you need to be sure that the agent you choose will do their best to achieve you the best possible sale price for your property.

Read More
Sales

Letting

Finding a tenant for your property is only the beginning of being a Landlord.

Read More
Lettings

Blog

All the latest news from Foden Property.

Read More
News

Contact Us

Contact us here and we can assist you further.

Contact Us
Contact Us
Rightmove Zoopla The Association of Residential Letting Agents National Association of Estate Agents