SSTC

Peppermill, TF4 2FB

Bed icon  2    Bath icon  1    receptions icon  1

Asking Price, £37,450

Save Saved
Contact Us

For further details on this property please call us

01952 632140


Book a Viewing

Features

  • Shared Ownership ** 25% Share
  • Kitchen/ Diner & Lounge
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Bathroom & Ground Floor W.C
  • Garden & Garage to The Rear
  • EPC Rating D

Full Details

25 % Shared Ownership Property ** Located on the outer edge of the Lawley Farm development in Lawley Village is this attractive two bedroom semi-detached home. Modern and well presented this property benefits from a lounge with attractive large windows, guest cloakroom and kitchen/breakfast room with double doors leading to the garden. On the first floor the bedroom 1 has two floor to ceiling sash windows, a radiator and built in wardrobes, family bathroom and a further double bedroom. With a larger than average garden and a garage to the rear. **Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended ** Lounge 15' 1'' x 12' 4'' (4.59m x 3.76m) With carpet, ceiling light point, large window to front aspect, door to : Inner Hall With ceiling light point, door to useful storage cupboard, door to : Ground Floor Cloaks With W.C, pedestal handwash basin, ceiling. Kitchen / Diner 15' 1'' x 8' 5'' (4.59m x 2.56m) With a range of wall mounted and base units, ceiling light point, patio doors to rear garden. Carpeted Staircase to First Floor Landing With ceiling light point, doors to all first floor rooms. Bedroom One 15' 1'' x 9' 6'' (4.59m x 2.89m) With carpet, ceiling light point, windows to front aspect. Bedroom Two 15' 2'' x 8' 0'' (4.62m x 2.44m) With carpet, ceiling light point, window to rear aspect. Bathroom With bath and overhead shower, pedestal handwash basin,W.C. Enclosed Rear Garden Mainly laid to lawn stepping up to paved patio area, fencing and gated access to : Single Garage With Up and over door. Tenure We are advised that this property is 25 % Share. We are advised Monthly rental figure is approx £327.78 for the remaining 75% share.
Floorplan for Peppermill, TF4 2FB
EPC Graph for Peppermill, TF4 2FB

Book a Viewing

1About You


@

2Pick a Day


  1. This Week
  2. Next Week
  3. In a Fortnight

3Select a Time



About Us

Foden Property Estate Agents are an independent firm of estate agents based in the Lawley, Telford.

Read More
About Us

Expert Valuation

How much is your property worth? Stop wondering and find out, with a property valuation from Foden Property.

Book Here
Valuation

Meet the Team

Meet the Team that keep Foden Property moving.

Read More
Meet the Team

Register

Register for Property Updates

Register Here
Register

Selling

Selling your most valuable asset can seem really daunting and you need to be sure that the agent you choose will do their best to achieve you the best possible sale price for your property.

Read More
Sales

Letting

Finding a tenant for your property is only the beginning of being a Landlord.

Read More
Lettings

Blog

All the latest news from Foden Property.

Read More
News

Contact Us

Contact us here and we can assist you further.

Contact Us
Contact Us
Rightmove Zoopla The Association of Residential Letting Agents National Association of Estate Agents