Tel: 01952 632140     Email: lawley@fodenproperty.co.uk   like us on facebook  
telephone us
email us
like us on facebook

Property Search

St. Johns Walk Lawley Village, Telford £71,500

Sold STC
3    2    1
  • 40 % Shared Ownership
  • Spacious Family Home In Popular Lawley
  • Three Double Bedrooms
  • Ground Floor W.C & First Floor Bathroom
  • Enclosed Rear Garden & Two Allocated Parking Spaces
  • EPC - B

**40 % Shared Ownership ** Early Viewing Essential. This delightful family home occupies a lovely plot on the ever popular St Johns Walk, Lawley. Internally the property offers kitchen diner, Spacious lounge and ground floor W.C to the ground floor whilst the first floor boasts THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden and two allocated parking spaces to the rear.


St. Johns Walk Lawley Village
Telford TF4 2FT
County: Shropshire
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: FPLL689

Entrance Hallway

With laminate flooring, ceiling light point and doors to ground floor rooms.

W.C

With pedestal handwash basin and W.C, ceiling light point.

Kitchen Diner

14' 4'' x 8' 1'' (4.37m x 2.46m)

With a range of wall mounted and base units, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, ceiling light point, window to front aspect.

Spacious Lounge

15' 2'' x 11' 9'' (4.62m x 3.58m)

With carpet, ceiling light point, window and patio door to rear garden aspect.

Carpeted Staircase to First Floor Landing

With ceiling light point, doors to all first floor rooms.

Spacious Master Bedroom

12' 4'' x 11' 8'' (3.76m x 3.55m) MAX

With carpet, ceiling light point, two windows to front aspect.

Bedroom Two

12' 11'' x 8' 4'' (3.93m x 2.54m)

With carpet, ceiling light point, windows to front and rear aspect.

Bedroom Three

13' 9'' x 8' 2'' (4.19m x 2.49m)

With carpet, ceiling light point, window to rear aspect.

Family Bathroom

With bath and overhead shower, W.C , pedestal handwash basin.

Enclosed Rear Garden

Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, fencing to all sides and gated access to :

Two Allocated Parking Spaces

To the rear of the property.

Tenure

We are advised that this property is being sold as 40 % shared ownership. Service charges applicable are : £44.13 pcm Rental on the remaining 60 % share : £300.14 pcm Totalling £344.27 pcm


St. Johns Walk Lawley Village
Telford TF4 2FT
County: Shropshire
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: FPLL689
Name Location Type Distance
Property Portals